Change Habits, Move Freely, Be at Ease
At the Montreal School of the Alexander Technique we offer a teacher training course as well as a host of options to learn the A.T. for the beginner and the seasoned student.
Whether you sit for hours at the computer or while watching television, whether you are a professional or amateur musician, a lecturer, a dancer, a dentist, a handyman, a top athlete or an occasional sportsman, join the many people, including celebrities, such as actors, musicians, authors and Nobel Prize winners, who have benefited greatly from studying the Alexander Technique.
A group lesson will take place on Mondays, 4:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.,
March 20th to April 24th (except for April 10th), 2023
Duration: weekly sessions of 75 minutes during 5 weeks
Location: 141 Avenue du Mont-Royal Est, Montreal
Number of participants : maximum of 5
Contact Francis Caron for more information, including the cost:
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 613-255-8326
Delve into the great adventure
- Address physical discomfort, strain, pain and injuries;
- Refine coordination so that you can move more gracefully;
- Improve your stamina for paying attention, being present and so, your power of observation;
- Alleviate nervous and chronic tension in the preparation and performances of all kinds.
- Enhance every aspect of your life so that you can enjoy your self, move freely and change the habits that no longer serve you.
The Alexander Technique Is an Art in Living
There is no one who would not benefit from a course of lessons.
Alexander did not give people who came to him a kind of medical treatment, but rather what he gave them was a re-education through a process developing their awareness about their behaviour.
Introduction in Constructive Conscious Control of the Individual, by F.M. Alexander, 1986.
It gives the opportunity to be physically fit without being athletic.
The school is approved by
Alexander Technique Canada
ATC/CANSTAT (Canadian Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique)
Horizons (detail). Drawing : Roxanne Lafleur